Lupit STAGE & BAGS, chrome, 45mm - Long Legs
Integrated Lupit Pole Quick Lock™ a product that moves the boundaries of pole technology! With Lupit Pole Quick Lock™ is a unique fast locking system, which enables a performer to change from spin to static in less than a second.
No hex keys and no screws, just the simple twist of the locking ring on the lower bearing system.
The performer can change the mode in the middle of the performance, which adds a new dimension to both, dance and choreography.
LUPIT POLE Stage comes complete with three premium quality bags, which make it easy to carry around.
- Minimum needed space: Diameter = 2500mm diameter / 8.202'
- Podium made of 6 pieces: Diameter =1600mm/5'2,99" ; 3 glossy hard laminated plastic sheets+ 3 matte hard laminated plastic sheets
- Height: H=2905mm /9'6,37"
- Usable height from podium to the top =2810mm /9'2,63"
- Excellent spin (using automotive and aerospace engineering)
- The pole is made of two equal pieces using HQ Lupit Joints
- Very stable and rigid construction; 6 legs - each leg has 2 adjustable disks. Outer discs are bigger and have large anti-slippery surface.
- Total net weight=65 kg
- The diameter of the pole = 45 mm
- Easy to assemble 3-5 minutes
- State of the art design, nice and smooth shapes
- On the top of the pole is prepared to mount for a ring for aerial silk
Lupit products are delivered home to customer directly from Lupit Pole in Slovenia. Shipping is included in the price! NO additional costs or taxes, customer pays full price in our shop.