LUPIT STAGE POLE + BAGS, stainless steel, 45mm - Short Legs
This product is using less space and gives a complete comfort to a dancer performing medium stability demanding elements.
Integrated Lupit Pole Quick Lock™ a product that moves the boundaries of pole technology!
Lupit Pole Quick Lock™ is unique fast locking system, which enables a performer to change from spin to static in less than a second. No hex keys and no screws, just the simple twist of the locking ring on the lower bearing system. The performer can change the mode in the middle of the performance, which adds a new dimension to both, dance and choreography.
LUPIT STAGE POLE is portable pole dancing podium that can be assembled in just a few minutes, giving you the opportunity to use the stage wherever it suits you best: indoor or outdoor.
LUPIT POLE STAGE CARRY BAGS is a useful accessory to the LUPIT POLE STAGE.
LUPIT POLE STAGE Features:
- Lupit Pole Quick Lock™: Spin/static mode change in less than a second (no hex key and no screws, only a half turn of a ring on the lower bearing system)
- Excellent spin (using automotive and aerospace engineering)
- The pole is made of two equal pieces using HQ Lupit Joints
- Very stable and rigid construction; 6 legs - each leg has 2 adjustable disks. Outer discs are bigger and have large anti-slippery surface.
- Easy to assemble 3-5 minutes
- State of the art design, nice and smooth shapes
- On the top of the pole is prepared mount for a ring for aerial silk (optional)
Dimensions and technical specification:
- H=2905 mm
- Usable height (from podium to the top)=2810 mm
- Diameter of the podium=1600 mm
- Length of the legs*:
Short/Standard Legs; minimum needed space diameter=1800mm
- Total net weight=65 kg
- Diameter of the pole = 45 mm
- Material of the usable pole: mirror polished stainless steel
- Podium: 6 pieces;
3 glossy hard laminated plastic sheets
3 matte hard laminated plastic sheets
- Length of the legs*:
- Short/Standard Legs; minimum needed space diameter=1800 mm
Those legs can ensure stability of the stage when 70 kg dancer spins with 0,81 revolutions (turns) per minute 1,7 meters high on the pole.
LUPIT POLE STAGE CARRY BAGS Features:
- It protects the pole while it is being carried around.
- It is perfect for storing all the parts safely when the LUPIT POLE STAGE is not installed.
- It is ergonomically designed with wheels to easy carry the LUPIT POLE STAGE.
- High quality materials.
- They are a good looking, professionally made bags.
- Made in EU.
Lupit products are delivered home to customer directly from Lupit Pole in Slovenia. Shipping is included in the price! NO additional costs or taxes, customer pays full price in our shop.